> Congratulations.  Are you enjoying Qmail thus far?

Thanks.  I do like it so far, that is once I got the qmail-smtpd patched to work
with checkpassword and got imap/pop/horde working.  I like the .qmail files and
the ease of aliasing.  I am still working to get the mysql lookup for users
going (but that's for another post).

> What I did was replace
> qmail-smtpd with qpsmtpd.  It's a replacement that works pretty well and
> has lots of plugins for dealing with spam at the smtp conversation
> level.  I think it's the best thing since spamassassin.
>
> http://smtpd.develooper.com/
>
> Nate

I will take a look at this, it sounds great.  Thanks.