Steven Cayford wrote:

>The last time I tried FireFox I couldn't find a way to globally turn off
>the automatic form and password saving feature, but had to say "not for this
>site" every time it offered. A small point, but irritating nonetheless. And
>I like Mozilla, so...
>
>-Steve

Steve,
FireFox password and form settings are located under Tools,
select the "padlock" icon,  expand Saved Form Information,
then remove the check tic by "Save information I enter in web page forms
and the Search Bar".  Expand Saved Passwords, remove the  check tic by
"Remember Passwords".  Restart FireFox to remember the new settings.
Jerry