> From: Adam Maloney <adam at whee.org>

> Put just ns2.gofast.net's IP in resolv.conf - it should start working
> immediately.

Yeah. It should, but doesn't.

> As I stated, ns.gofast.net is returning SERVFAIL for itasca.net.  ns2 is
> not.  Just use ns2.  Then maybe e-mail GoFast's support and ask if they
> can look into the issue.

ns1.gofast.net does indeed return SERVFAIL here.

ns2 is not returning SERVFAIL here. It times out, as does rocky and
bullwinkle (DNS of record for Itasca) as does Visi's DNS.

My ISP is iagmn.net who uses gofast (I'm four hops to ns.gofast.net).

Other ideas?

Chris Schumann