This is the kind of thing that scares me!  Windows doing things in the
background without my knowledge or permission.  Where I'm working none
of our source code is on a windows machine (it's on the Linux machine),
and windows probably wouldn't recognize our source code as source code
(it's in a programming language that's not commonly used i.e. not a
MicroSoft product), I'm pretty sure we're safe from this.  But what else
is Microsoft doing "on our behalf" without our knowledge?

MicroSoft is getting more and more like the government ... trying to
protect us from ourselves.

Larry