I am currently using 1afm.com for both my registrar and web host. It
is really cheap, has linux web hosting with (almost) all the goodies
and has a slick web interface for everything.

You have to be pretty good at saying no, though, since they will try
to sell you everything under the sun by default. Also no shell access
(which kind of sucks) but what do you expect for $8/mo?

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:37:43 -0500 (CDT), Garrett Krueger
<gkrueger at cleosci.com> wrote:
> I've used DomainMonger for several years now.  They're pretty reasonable,
> but someone was telling me of another place which is, apparently,
> reputable and a bit cheaper still.
>
> I host my sites myself, but I believe DomainMonger (or any other
> registrar) will let you host for a reasonable rate.
>

> > I want to register a domain for myself and my wife. Probably a .net or...
> > dunno what.
> >
> > Can you recommend a reasonably priced, well-working company? One I can use
> > from home if I don't have a fixed IP, etc., etc.
> >
> > And how about a cheap web host?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chris Schumann

Loren H. Burlingame <loren at lhb.name>