On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:08:51 -0500 (CDT), Chris Schumann
<cschumann at twp-llc.com> wrote:
> I want to register a domain for myself and my wife. Probably a .net or...
> dunno what.
>
> Can you recommend a reasonably priced, well-working company? One I can use
> from home if I don't have a fixed IP, etc., etc.
>
> And how about a cheap web host?

Chris,
  I used gkg.net to register my domain names.  I believe they also do
webhosting, webmail and dns now as well.  Give them a shot, as I
haven't had any problems with them to date.

  I host from home on a block of static IP's on my qwest line (I know
people will boo this, but the price is right).  If you want to host
from home with dynamic addresses, look in something like dyndns.

  Will be glad to help out with other questions/etc.
--
-Shawn

"That which hits the fan, will not be evenly distributed."