Hey,
Could someone who has installed ubuntu recently post their sources.conf
or sources.list for me?  I'm not sure what happened but when I try to go
and edit them, they're not there, and I hadn't touched them.
Also, Karl, I've reformatted my 120GB hard drive, made a swap partition,
and 3 equal sized partitions for different distros mounted as reiserFS,
but now I need ubuntu to mount my hda.  I ended up reformatting it to
ext3 and just putting ubuntu on it so I could move my media to it so its
one large partition.  (Yes I do things the long way because I always
mess up the short routes but at least eventually accomplish what I need)

root at pandora:~ # mount -t ext3 /dev/hda /mnt/hda
mount: /dev/hda already mounted or /mnt/hda busy
root at pandora:~ # umount -t ext/3 /dev/hda
umount: /dev/hda: not mounted
root at pandora:~ # umount -t ext/3 /mnt/hda
umount: /mnt/hda: not mounted

~Nik