Folks,
I'd like to thank everyone who came out to the TCLUG installfest
yesterday.  It was another success.  I believe we helped lots of folks,
it was a great networking opportunity, and everyone had a good time.
We had a number of people who just stopped by to see what an installfest
is all about.  Hopefully we sparked their interest further in Linux and
the OpenSource community.

A special thanks to all the more experienced TCLUG'ers who showed up
to help others out.  You help make these events such a success.  We
couldn't do it without you.

I'd especially like to thank Martin, Xavier, Eddie, Manuel and the rest
of the staff at the Renaissance Box [1] for allowing us to use the event
space and for their hard work in helping us make this event a success.
Please keep them in mind if you need event space for meetings,
conferences, seminars or parties.  They also have really cool office
space for rent.  I have some gift certificates for a free coffee and a
tour of the building.  If you're serious about renting office or event
space, contact me offlist and I'll put you in touch with the right folks
there.

[1] http://www.renbox.com/

And last but not least, thanks to Allie Micka for making me aware of the
Renaissance Box in the first place, and for the computer gear she loaned
us for the event.  I just knew that old Packard Bell PC would come in
handy some day :)  For those of you who didn't get a chance to speak
with Allie, she's running a developer focused web-hosting company called
pajunas interactive [2].  If you're a web developer, or are looking for
a hosting provider with a different approach, check out pajunas.

[2] http://www.pajunas.com/
--
scot
612.823.2781