John Sanborn wrote:
> Looks promising. If it can be scripted so a URL variable could be
> dynamically created based on the date, and if it can pass login credentials,
> then I'd say this definitely has potential. Any other thoughts here?

how about Expect and cadaver?

I'm assuming you're trying to get these files onto a *nix box.  cadaver is
a command line webdav client that can handle https.  If the windows2003
server can make that directory where the files live webdav accessible,
you should be able to pull them down manually with cadaver.  Once that
works, just automate the process with Expect.  (Expect is a scripting
language used for automating interactive processes like telnet, ftp, and
a host of other things)

--
scot