Next TCLUG Installfest

When:
Saturday, Oct 23rd, 2004 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

Info:
In return for the free use of the space and network folks who attend
the installfest should purchase food/drink from the Cafe in the
building. We need an approximate headcount of the number that plan on
attending and that are interested in pizza. The Cafe will make the
pizza. Sandwiches are also available. We would pay the Cafe for the
food/drinks.

A poster for the installfest can be found here:
http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/installfest-poster-20041023.pdf
Please help promote the installfest by printing it out and posting it
where appropriate.

Where:
The Renaissance Box
509 Sibley Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
1st floor North
http://www.renbox.com

Directions: http://www.renbox.com/content.asp?id=26

Parking:
There's a parking lot across the street from the building (North side
of 10th St). It's $2/day on weekends. Otherwise there are meters
around the side streets and you DO have to pay on Saturdays.

There are several one-way streets around the building. If you get
lost, go North on Jackson St to 10th St. Turn East (right) on 10th St.
The parking lot will be on your left across from the building. You
can't miss the building. There's a big sign on the top that says
"Renaissance Box" on it.