I've got a 5500 with a D-link wireless running OZ 3.5.1 and I love it.
My only complaint is the resolution. 320x240 doesn't quite cut it for
mutt or firefox. But for general-purpose PDA stuff it rocks.

I am thinking about getting one of the clamshell models that can do
640x480. Maybe I will sell my 5500...