On Friday 15 October 2004 18:40, Mike Miller wrote:
> Are there any good companies in the twin cities area that can work
> on Linux systems, make recommendations, etc.?  I think my goal is
> ultimately to have a cluster of dual-processor machines that serve
> many needs in our department including e-mail, file sharing, print
> sharing and statistical analysis.  I would need help in the
> planning stages and later to maintain the system.  We have IT staff
> but they are just getting into Linux (they still prefer to run VMS,
> believe it or not).

http://www.google.com/search?q=twincities%20linux&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Third hit points to a nice company that might be worth checking out:
http://www.real-time.com/

BTW:  Last I checked (hold on a sec... yep!) they still graciously
host the TCLUG mailing list and website.

Thanks Bob!

--
Christopher A. Gahlon

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand
binary and those that don't.