I have version 2.5 of JSPager saved on my hard drive.
I just checked the URL in the "readme.txt" file and the site appears to
be down or gone.

If anyone is interested in v2.5, email me and I can zip it and send it
to you.

NOTE:
     * Platforms: Win95/98/NT4/2000
     * FREEWARE

I have not used this with WinXP, so do not know if it is compatible.

--
Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.