On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 06:27 -0500, Phil & Kate Smith wrote:
> I/m Looking for a good TC DSL ISP...any comments welcome.

Being pretty new in town, I can't speak for local providers, but I use
Speakeasy here, and have used them in two other cities, and they are
top-notch.  And as others have said, if you tell them you're running
linux, they won't tell you "we don't support that."

P.S. They have a "slashdot" program (linked from slashdot.org's front
page) going that gets you, among other things, a 6 month subscription to
sourceforge.net when you sign up:
http://www.speakeasy.net/ostg/?al=slashdot