I've got an Athlon 2800 system that I put together with 512mb ram
something like a 120 gig hard drive, nvidia GeForce video card (I
forget the specs but it has 4's in the name) and a DVD drive (no
burner on this) that I put together last year and am not using.  I'd
be willing to part with it for a reasonable price.

leif