On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Wayne Johnson wrote:
> According to them: Our VPN client setup (on Cisco PIX 515 with DES
> encryption option) uses group logon type with shared key for client VPN
> access.  The .pcf has AuthType=1.  Not sure what that equates to.
>
> As far as the looks, they always look that way 8{)>

Cisco's "group authentication" stuff is known as XAuth. You may be able to
use Openswan to connect to the gateway, depending on the exact Cisco
model. Double-check with the Openswan list before trying, probably.

I also have no idea if the XAuth stuff in Openswan works with 26sec, or if
it just works with KLIPS.