Wayne Johnson wrote:
> My understanding is that only supported a single endpoint, where I'd like
> to setup a gateway.
>
> Last I saw of the Cisco client, it required a rebuild of the kernal.
> Maybe that's changed with 2.4?

The version I used was just a Cisco VPN client for Linux that would
allow you to connect your Linux box to a remote system running Cisco's
VPN server software.  It shipped with a pre-built (yuck!) loadable
kernel module and I believe it required a 2.4.x kernel.

If you're looking to setup a point-to-point VPN using your Linux box on
one end and a Cisco on the other, I'm pretty certain that VPN client is
not going to help you at all.  Look into FreeS/WAN (IPSec for Linux) or
something like OpenVPN.
--
scot