It seems that there is significant interest in doing something for
Patrick.  I would prefer to do something besides a digital card.  Either
an analog card that we mail/deliver, or something else (Gold-plated Slack
'96 CD?).

I'm open to ideas from all who replied on what we could do to show our
support.  I would be willing to take on the task of producing a card
(although my creative and artistic skills are very limited).  Maybe we can
have it available for signing at Real-Time (or somewhere...)

If we do a card, I was thinking BIG, like a large piece of tagboard or
something.  Not some dinky hallmark thing.  Hallmark cards are for Debian
weenies (sorry, couldn't resist)...all that candy-coated convenience for
$2.59...  No, we need something bigger, because this is Slackware darnit.
We need some Linux/Slack/Dobbs/health related imagery.  Like a Dr. Tux
with a Dobbs pipe wearing a lab coat and stethoscope.  (Or a sexy Nurse
Tux?)  Someone with mad graphics skillz could do a design, and someone
with access to a plotter could print it...

But again, no reason to limit ourselves to a get-well card.  Other ideas
are welcome.

I dunno, I'll meditate on it tonight and see what everyone else suggests.