Count me in of course.

ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/PAT-NEEDS-YOUR-HELP.txt

That's Patrick's own long explanation. Basically he's looking for help
on finding where he can get long-term treatment with intravenous
penicillin.

Since the infection is from a bacteria commonly found in dental
plaque, I forwarded his email to my wife who works at the oral
pathology division of the U of M.

So, Pat's looking for help with treatment, and looking for leads with that.

Charlie O