Adam Maloney <adam at whee.org> writes:

> Yes, I get all of my news exclusively from Slashdot.
>
> The short of it is that Pat has what appears to be a serious health
> problem. As the resident Slackware bigot, I feel that something must
> be done.  And I think he's originally from Moorhead, so he's a TCLUG
> member in spirit.
>
> Is anyone interested in doing a TCLUG Get Well Soon card, or something
> more? Fargo's not that far away...

Slackware was one of the first Linuxes I used, and I still remember it
fondly (though I moved on to get binary module installation).  I
certainly wish Pat well, and would sign a card, or let my name be used
on an ecard, or something of the sort.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>