On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 12:19:55PM -0600, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> "... you agree not to use the Service for operation as an Internet
> service provider, a server site for ftp, telnet, rlogin, e-mail hosting,
> "web hosting" or other similar applications, for any business
> enterprise, or as an end-point on a non-Comcast local area network or
> wide area network."
>
> You would be email hosting based upon your previous email, and that
> would indicate to me that you are in violation of the statement above.
> Again, not that I care, I just brought it to your attention.

It's a shame that they can advertise that services as Internet access.
What the cable companies sell is spade and nutered Internet access.
Comcast had better TOS when it was still MediaOne.

It just goes to show that DSL is generally a better choice when it comes
to TOS.  Unfortunately you need to live in the right area to have that
choice to begin with.

Nate

A Very Happy VISI customer