> I haven't
> looked at it personally, but its my understanding that the final exit
> poll results were reasonably consistent with the actual results. Which
> ironically is what they were designed to do rather than as some kind of
> real time forecasting tool :-)

	Not really. Everything that I've seen suggests that the exit polls were
very accurate in most states, but biased consistently by 5-6% towards
kerry in states that have electronic voting. (That is bush got more
votes counted for him than the exit polls would suggest) If it was truly
a matter of exit poll innacurracy, the bias would be seen on both sides.

Matt