On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:20:43 -0600 (CST), Fred H Olson
<fholson at cohousing.org> wrote:
> The controversy continues about the recent election
> (See, for example, "Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked"
>                  http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1106-30.htm )
> and there is an open source angle / possible remedy:
>
> The Open Voting Consortium (OVC) is a non-profit organization dedicated
> to the development, maintenance, and delivery of open voting systems for
> use in public elections.  http://openvotingconsortium.org/
>
> PS sorry about posting twice about Fedora Core 3 the other day, I
> erroneously concluded that old address for the list that I sent to first
> was not working.
>
> Fred
>
> --
> Fred H. Olson  Minneapolis,MN 55411  USA        (near north Mpls)
> Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
> My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
> fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)

>From the article
""This was no mere mistake. Exit polls cannot be as wrong across the
board as they were on election night.  "

Why so much stock in exit polls?  People can lie.  Pollsters can lie.
Personally I believe no exit polling should be allowed at all.  Or if
it is, it may not be broadcast until after the polls have closed
across the entire country.

"I suspect foul play."  So do I, but from different people than the
articles author.