The controversy continues about the recent election
(See, for example, "Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked"
                  http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1106-30.htm )
and there is an open source angle / possible remedy:

 The Open Voting Consortium (OVC) is a non-profit organization dedicated
 to the development, maintenance, and delivery of open voting systems for
 use in public elections.  http://openvotingconsortium.org/

PS sorry about posting twice about Fedora Core 3 the other day, I
erroneously concluded that old address for the list that I sent to first
was not working.

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)