Any suggestions for getting a copy of a set fc3 cds?  I dont have a fast
enough connection, tho I did look up Bittorrent to see what that was...

BTW one fellow on the fc3 list posted the caution below.
(I'm still pondering the significance of SELinux too)

Fred

 Everyone upgrading to or freshly installing Fedora Core 3: please read
 the release notes very carefully! SELinux is now active and there is a
 change to udev which can cause severe problems. Do yourself and the list
 a favour an read :)

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/RELEASE-NOTES-en.html

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)