On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:49:52 -0600, Jeff Rasmussen
<jeff.rasmussen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a possible machine available for a church donation?

If this donation thing goes through, yes.

> Faith Lutheran in Apple Valley could use one machine and monitor.
> Would you need a receipt?

I don't think so.  I have some work to do on getting this whole thing
approved, and then I have to find out what I can and cannot do.

Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread.  I'm glad to see
there's still some non-prof places taking PC donations, as a lot of
them have closed.

-Brian