Brian Wall wrote:

> I have a whole slew of functional PII-400 PCs with 17" monitors that
>may need a home.  I'd prefer to donate them to one of those non-profit
>"fix and resell" places, if there's any around anymore.  I know of a
>couple, but I think they all went under (receive PCs, fix PCs, ???,
>Profit!).  Are there any companies in the metro (west metro preferred)
>that do this kind of thing?
>
>-Brian

Brian,

Not in the West Metro area, but might want to check with D.A.R.T.S.
(Dakota Area Resources Transportation for Seniors) non profit.
They used to repair and donate computers to senior citizens who could
not afford a computer .  info at darts1.org   651-455-1560.
D.A.R.T.S. is located in West St Paul, MN

Jerry