Spencer Butler wrote:

> WTG!  Glad to see you finally got that written.  Now to create the 'super
> whammy' installfest bootable server CD and you'll really be cookin' :-)

I'd like to be involved in such a project and I have some idea of the
challenges involved.

> I don't recall every signing a waiver to attend an installfest.  I don't
> think I ever would, but that's just me.

That's one reason I say that people can just use whatever ideas that
they want from the document. I would not have thought of such a thing
but I guess some people have found the need for such a thing.

--
Eric (Rick) Meyerhoff