> Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:31:28 -0500
> From: "Randy Clarksean" <rclark at lakesplus.com>

> So ... I manually grab the /etc/cups/printer.conf file from the working
> machine ... put it on the wolf machine ... restart the system ... and
> still no go.  If I run the command "lpc status" on the wolf machine ..
> it lists two printers and shows them sitting there.  If I command line
> print something it shows up in the que .. but never goes off to a
> printer.

I had this same issue with RH9 on my laptop (ThinkPad 600X). I couldn't
spend a lot of time on it, but a little research got me nowhere. Upgrading
to Fedora Core 1 and re-adding the printer made it work perfectly. I think
there were some notes about fixing Samba browsing in the control panel.

You might try updating that package.

Chris Schumann