How big are the tables?  I've got mysql running on a non-production,
non-Sihope machine, but the 'lil sparky has only got about 800M free on
it's largest partition.

And I'm heading out of town early Saturday morning, so I'd need the data
by mid-afternoon tomorrow at the latest.

Feel free to follow up off-list if you want to arrange something.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications