Hey gang,

I have a few servers running in the office that I'd like to manage the
security logs for.  I set up postfix for one and have the others mailing
the logs to that server already and I'm using mutt to read mail.  I've
been toying with the idea of setting up a pop3 daemon so I could read
the mail with mozilla since it handles my other accounts already.
Mandrake doesn't mention anything about having a pop3 daemon in the
distro already, and google shows a lot of options.

So I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I'm looking for something simple and easy, I don't have a lot of time to
do setup and maintenance right now.  It's not going over the internet,
just local net, so I don't need super security or anything.  Though for
the future if it has any neat features (ssl/webmail/user-pass
aliasing/chroot jail-able) I won't frown upon it.  I just need something
simple that I can just toss in, tell it to look at /var/spool/mail, use
pam for authentication, and be done with it, and when I have more time
or some other need I still have room to grow.

Thanks again,
Chris Frederick