Munir and all,

I've enjoyed the few beermeetings I've been able to attend.  I would
love to attend more, but time...yada yada...but I have some suggestions
for everyone:

Maybe bi-weekly is too frequent, and we should go to a monthly format?
Rotating days?

Maybe instead of having a small group of tyrants^Wwonderful list members
(<BG>) coordinate these every time, we should have people volunteer to
coordinate and host them at their favorite place?  Then you guys aren't
traveling to god-knows-where every other week, with the chance that
there won't be any turn-out.  And people can stop whining about the
locations and times.

Maybe join forces with TCBUG (or TCSA, or another group of similar
interests) in hopes of getting more people to attend?  That is, assuming
that the Debian guys don't start nuthin' :)

Just some thoughts - despite rarely being able to attend, I hate to see
this long-standing institution of TCLUG simply go away.  Geeks don't
socialize enough as it is.