I'll look at those ideas, thanks.  Is tclug-announce open for anyone to post?

We have been talking about hosting an Installfest.  Up till recently, the
school has been settling into our new building so the administration has
been hesitant on allowing external groups from using the building.  We now
have a proposal before them to host such an event.