Chad Walstrom wrote:
> If these people want to use IE to send files, why not do Apache +
> WebDAV?  You can more easily secure http (w/https) and give them
> filesystem-like access (complete with access control).

I too would recommend WebDAV.  It's very easy to setup, and more secure
because you don't have system (UNIX) accounts.  Users/groups are handled
through .htpasswd/.htgroup files.  Windows 98 (with patches) and higher
support it.  Users should Find it easy to work with since most office
apps have built in support.  They still get their drag/drop once they've
logged into the WebDAV server.

http://www.webdav.org/
--
scot