On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 09:53, Randy Clarksean wrote:
> Stupid question here possibly ... how does one copy the
> windows/install screens that popup during install on a Linux box?
> When you are running linux ... there are programs that allow you to
> copy the entire screen or just a window - that I know how to do .. but
> ... how do I do it during boot?  Or are those images on the boot disk?
>
> Randy

what installer are you using?  I believe on redhat (anaconda), you can
press ctrl-prntscrn and it'll save a screenshot to
/root/anaconda-screenshots or something like that.  Is that what you
were asking?  I can't quite tell if you're asking about screenshots
during install or during boot.

--
jonathon jongsma