On 5/7/04 8:49 AM, "Sam MacDonald" <smac at visi.com> wrote:

> Have you tried setting up an isolated network?
> A hub, a pc, and the device.
> Then try to connect to it.

Essentially, yes. I plugged the ATA directly into my cable modem and the PC
into the ATA. The rest of my network was disconnected. Unfortunately, it
also seems that the ATA won't start up completely (i.e., the built-in Web
server won't work) if it can't connect to the Vonage servers. So creating a
separate, disconnected network doesn't look like an option. :-(

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA