    Jason> On a side note. I think its alittle annoying that
    Jason> bittorrent has rate limiting for upload but not for
    Jason> download. But I did find a cool program that will rate
    Jason> limit any program called netbrake. So the full command I
    Jason> used was:

Thanks!  That was a really handy piece of information --- I remember
how unhappy I was when I couldn't figure out how to rate-limit
bittorrent (I was pulling down Mandrake 10.0), and simultaneously
trying to order a Mother's day present through the web!

Any way to rate limit this while in progress?  Or do you just whack
bittorrent and restart and hope that it picks up where you left off?