From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org on behalf of Jay Kline
Sent: Wed 5/5/2004 12:07 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] bittorrent help

Ok- so I tried to use bittorrent again today, and had no luck.  The
documentation is very limited... is there a quick tutorial somewhere on
how to get downloading with it?  Or does someone have any tips?

Everytime I try to run it, I get suck at "connecting to peers (0.0%)"
forever.  Running the bittorrent dist out of debian testing.

Jay

--
Jay Kline
http://www.slushpupie.com