On 05/04 12:38 , Yaron wrote:
> One one single machine, VMWare will occasionally go absolutely bonkers
> with the mouse when you go back into the VM part - it'll freak out all
> over the HOST machine, running around moving things, clicking on things
> and generally making a huge mess of my desktop.

I myself have seen one case where vmware screwed up the host console
settings. I think I was trying to boot Netware 6.5 in a VM, on VMWare 4.0.5.
I think it would crash, and when it did that, screw up the display such that
control keys didn't work.

you never realize how much you use control keys, until they aren't there
anymore. :)

Apparently you need VMWare 4.5 to run Netware 6.x; and the upgrade fixed the
problem.

What version are you running, and can you upgrade?
also, I'm told that vmware has its own Usenet server, where you can post
your question... might be some more-informed people there.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises