On Tue, 4 May 2004 10:23:54 -0500
carlsonp <carlsonp at simpson.edu> wrote:

> Hello.  I just joined this mailing list and look forward to
> attending the next installfest if I can make it.  I was just
> wondering what other linux groups or computing groups are around the
> Twin Cities?  I would prefer that they be free as I am a poor
> college student. :)  Thanks in advance.

TCPHP (Twin Cities PhP) - www.tcphp.org
TCWebDev (Twin Cities Web Developers) - www.tcwebdev.org
TCOUG (Twin Cities Oracle Group) - www.tcoug.org
TCSA (Twin Cities Systems Administrators) - www.tcsa.org

There are more listed here: http://www.mn-linux.org/othergroups/

I also occasionally hang out at MnIPS (Minnesota Information Professional Society) meetings which are sometimes pretty interesting: www.mnips.org.  A friend of mine was running this:  http://www.icntc.org/ but it seems to have gone stale.

Have fun,

Josh