Yes, I used this. It required me to hack it up a bit to get the results that I
and my "client" wanted. Fortunetely, I have been programming in PHP for a long
time, so it is pretty trivial to edit the code.

I suppose its alright for basic stores. If you dont know PHP, then dont assume
that it will be flexible enough to be customized to a high degree.

Some features can be removed in the administration/configuration area. If I
needed to remove a feature (like user reviews) that was not easely removable in
the admin page, then I would need to edit the PHP myself.

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 11:50:05AM -0500, Ben Bargabus wrote:
> Hello,
> Anyone have any good or bad experiences/opinions to share on OSCommerce?
> Thanks,
> Ben.

Andrei Bazhgin
www.nan2d.com