Carl Lindholm <lindholm at onvoymail.com> writes:

> Does anyone out there recommend Qwest dsl for internet. Is there an
> alternative?

I've had Qwest DSL since I believe 1999, quite happily.  They were
very much the cheapest option for what I wanted at the time -- 768k
symmetric.  Price has fallen since then.  I'm a business customer, so
I haven't been palmed off on MSN.  Then again, I don't use many ISP
services from them; just IP connectivity and news and reverse DNS for
my static IPs, I do everything else myself.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://noguns-nomoney.com> <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>