Bob Tanner wrote:
> I'd like to open the tclug photo gallery for beta testing too.
> http://plone.mn-linux.org/gallery

Looks good.  I tried the slide show for some albums and it defaults to 3
seconds per page.  I tried changing it to 5 seconds via the dropdown and
it seemed to pick random values (4 seconds, 30 seconds, 10 seconds) as
it went through the rests of the slide show.  Not sure if this is a
gallery issue or not.

Tested from a Debian stable system with Mozilla 1.6 (tarball from
mozilla.org).

The plone site did seem really slow but what I looked at appeared to
work.  The gallery seemed pretty snappy though so maybe it's the app
(plone) not the hardware that's slow.
--
scot