From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Tom Penney
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:17 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] OT: Need monitors, mice, printers

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 09:50, Ben Neigebauer wrote:
> Actually, you are shipping the pre-cursors to the jobs over there.
>
> You can't learn to program well without computers.

So you are saying keep them poor and uniformed so that can't compete? I
say give people the means to help themselves and the world will be a
better place. People deserve to live an environment where they can be
productive. If our junk can help make that happen I say do it. Where
they live does not matter.

I don't mean to pick on you, most people here feel the way you do, I
just don't agree.

I wish I had some monitors, mice, printers but I don't, sorry.

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>