Hello,

In the building I work in down at the U of M, we have a "junk" pile
people give to and take from.  There are often about a dozen monitors
there, mostly 15".  We have taken several and they usually work.  There
are also often old keyboards/mice.  I believe when labs upgrade their
equipment, they throw it there.  If you would like me to take a look I
would be happy to do so.  Please let me know.

-Chuck Hays