> Jima was able to recover the password on the 1900's that I had.
> I'm sure he used the link James listed below. He's moving to a new home
> this weekend, so he may not be on line today.

Major kudos to James.  I searched Cisco's site as well as Google web and
groups for an hour and couldn't find instructions.  I probably won't need
Jima's help, but thanks for the tip.  I'll post again if I have more
trouble.

> If all else fails, maybe this would be a good demonstration for the
> install fest? How to get a password from a Cisco
> switch/router/wigdit-thingy  ;o)

It's a tough thing to demo password recovery on a Cisco. As often
discussed on usenet, Cisco buys and brands so many devices that the method
is different on every box.  The 1900/2820 switches are the same, the 2600
and 3400 series are completely different.  That's whay I had so much
trouble finding info on recovering this guy, because every Cisco is
different.

If I can make it to the installfest, I'll bring it with.  Has a date been
set yet?

-Brian