On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:31:15 -0600 (CST)
"natecars at real-time.com" <natecars at real-time.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Josh Trutwin wrote:
> > I JUST picked up a 128MB card that I'm looking to get rid of.
> > Never used, brand new.  I was looking for a PCI card and
> > accidentally picked up an AGP.
> >
> > Let me know if you want it.
>
> What type of card did you pick up, and how much? I may be interested
> if The Dru isn't.  :)

Yeah, that probably helps.  :)

Here's a link:

http://www.acortech.com/.sc/ms/dd/1062381579124299/9/nc/Video%2520Card--Apollo/1099/Apollo%2520GEFORCE4%2520MX440%25208X%2520128MB%2520DDR%2520W%5E2FTV%2520AGP%2520VGA%2520CARD

I paid $56.00 plus shipping which was the cheapest I could find this for on pricewatch.com.  How's $40.00?  I opened the package yesterday and cursed loudly when I saw the AGP connection, otherwise it's brand new.  It was on pricewatch's PCI-only video card page because the description had "NOT PCI" instead of "AGP" in the description text.

I'm in NW Minneapolis, pretty close to 94 and Dowling.

Josh