A friend of mine, while working at $BIGCO and maintaining their UE10k,
told me about his $1M/year Sun support contract.

Apparently when they had an issue, they would send out 2 engineers.  One
would immediately start working on the problem.  The other would wait on
this guy hand and foot, bringing coffee, going to get donuts, etc.  He
also said that he could call Sun in the middle of the night needing a
floppy, and someone would bring him out a box of floppies.

Although this could be an exaggeration.

IIRC, that was at the "Platinum" level.  I know that if I had a $1M/year
support contract, I would ask the engineer to do a little dance when he
came out.  Maybe the jig.  Just because I could.  I can't get away with
that kind of stuff with my cisco contract, that's for sure.