The system is called an Intergraph TDZ 2000 GL2. It has a funky blue
case that reminds me a bit of the SGI O2 case, except twice as tall.

I acquired it with only one processor, a 128MB stick of non-buffered
RAM, no hard drives, no CDROM or floppy. I added an older CDROM, a
floppy, and took a trip to MPC to pick up 4 sticks of 128MB ECC RAM and
a couple 6.4GB hard drives. My step-son killed an IBM (that will teach
him static procedures) and he gave me the CPU to use (fortunately it was
a PII-400, just like the one in the system). I ordered a couple CPU
heatsinks with fans attached online and then put it all together.

So far I've only run a memory test on it. Now I just need to find the
time to actually load Linux on it.

I've also acquired an Athlon XP2000 processor (1.67GHz) to drop into my
main system to replace the Duron 700MHz processor. According to the
specs for my MB, that's the max processor I can use, so I got really lucky.

--
Todd Young
7079 Dawn Ave. E.