I'm trying to authenticate active directory users with apache. I haven't
found much documentation on this.

This is my apache config so far.

<Directory "/path/to/dir">
        AuthLDAPEnabled On
        #AuthLDAPBindDN  "ip/dc=domain,dc=com,ou=ou here,cn=cn here"
        #AuthLDAPBindPassword ""
        AuthLDAPURL ldap://ip/CN=cn here,OU=ou here,DC=domain,DC=com
        AuthName "AuthName"
        AuthType Basic
        require valid-user
</Directory>

I'm getting this error in the apache log.

[Fri Mar 19 14:19:51 2004] [error] [client myIP] Search must return exactly
1 entry; found 0 entries for search (&(objectclass=*)(uid=joe.user)): URI
/dir

It looks like it's searching AD fine. I'm probably just doing something real
simple and stupid wrong here.

Any help would be great.

-Josh